This section contains information on key topics related to the work of the Health Technology and Patient Safety at the WHO Regional Office for South-East Asia.
- SAVE LIVES: Clean Your Hands, 05 May 2013
- SAVE LIVES: clean your hands: 5 May 2012
- Read more: 5 May 2012 - What are your plans?
- Posters on Hand Hygiene
- Meeting on dissemination of GAVI HSS implementation in Myanmar; and Technical discussion with Township Medical Officers, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar, 06-09 August 2012
- National Conferences on Patient Safety, to improve quality of care given in hospitals in Sri Lanka, 22-24 October 2012
- Consultation on the Health Care Quality Improvement Network in the Asia-Pacific Region, 27 – 28 November 2012, Manila, Philippines
- Second national conclave of NABH accredited HCOs, 17-18 November 2012 in New Delhi, India
- About Health Technology and Patient Safety