Health Technology and Patient Safety Topics
This section contains information on key topics related to the work of the Health Technology and Patient Safety at the WHO Regional Office for South-East Asia.
- SAVE LIVES: Clean Your Hands, 05 May 2013
- SAVE LIVES: clean your hands: 5 May 2012
- Read more: 5 May 2012 - What are your plans?
- Posters on Hand Hygiene
- Meeting on dissemination of GAVI HSS implementation in Myanmar; and Technical discussion with Township Medical Officers, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar, 06-09 August 2012
- National Conferences on Patient Safety, to improve quality of care given in hospitals in Sri Lanka, 22-24 October 2012
- Consultation on the Health Care Quality Improvement Network in the Asia-Pacific Region, 27 – 28 November 2012, Manila, Philippines
- Second national conclave of NABH accredited HCOs, 17-18 November 2012 in New Delhi, India
- About Health Technology and Patient Safety
- Universal Health Coverage
- Equitable Access to Quality Services
- Financial Protection
- Measurement and Accountability for Results