World Health Day 2019
World Health Day is celebrated on 7 April every year to mark the anniversary of the founding of the World Health Organization. It provides us with a unique opportunity to mobilize action around a specific health topic of concern to people all over the world. In this 70th anniversary year, WHO is calling on world leaders to live up to the pledges they made when they agreed to the Sustainable Development Goals in 2015, and commit to concrete steps to advance #HealthForAll
This means ensuring that everyone, everywhere can access essential quality health services without facing financial hardship.
- United Nations resolution on UHC
- Together on the road to Universal Health Coverage
- Health systems for universal health coverage – a joint vision for healthy lives
- e-Learning course on health financing policy for UHC
- New Perspectives on Global Health Spending for Universal Health Coverage
- SURE Guides for preparing and using evidence-based policy briefs
- Resources for government on structured policy dialogue
- Anything goes on the path to universal health coverage? No.