Universal Health Coverage
Universal Health Coverage or UHC refers to a goal for each nation whereby all citizens have access to health services they need, and don’t suffer financial hardship when paying for them.
In moving towards UHC, strong political will is required to ensure:
- Increased and sustainable health financing
- Resilient health system capable of providing good quality, responsive and equitable services
- Strong stewardship to lead the health systems, foster efficiency and garner collaborations
Event / meetings
- WHO: The many paths towards universal health coverage
- WHO: Financing health care
- The Road to Universal Health Coverage
- We believe in UHC
- Photo essays
- Video Interviews
- Voices on Universal Health Coverage
- WHO: Universal Health Coverage - What does it mean?
- Universal Health Coverage - What does it mean?