09 September 2014, Dhaka: Health Ministers from WHO’s South-East Asia Region adopted the Dhaka Declaration on vector-borne diseases today. The Ministers from the Region’s 11 Member States met today at the Thirty-second Meeting of Ministers of Health to review health development in the Region, identify challenges and provide policy direction for future action on health issues.
Nasandhura Palace Hotel, 2nd September 2014 - A meeting was held to review and formulate the existing Health Master Plan in the Maldives which will be in use from year 2006 to 2015
Trader’s Hotel, 27th-28th August 2014- A meeting was organized on Wednesday and Thursday in collaboration with the World Health Organization and Health Protection Agency for the implementation of the WHO Framework on Tobacco Control (FCTC) in the Maldives. One of the major aims of the meeting was to identify and pinpoint mechanisms for multisectoral actions to control tobacco in the country.
- Maldives National Health Accounts 2011 [pdf 1.50Mb]
- Country Cooperation Strategy Republic of Maldives 2013-2017 [pdf 1.71Mb]
- High Blood Pressure Maldives [pdf 80kb]
- Trends in maternal mortaility: 1990 to 2010 [pdf 1.27Mb]
- Maldives demographics and health survey 2009 [pdf 4.66Mb]
- National occupational health profile - Maldives [pdf 3.29Mb]
- Millennium development goals: Maldives Country Report 2010 [pdf 1.48Mb]
- Global school-based student health survey: 2009 Maldives [pdf 1.71Mb]