World TB Day 2014
Of the approximately 3 million people who get sick with TB every year in the WHO South-East Asia Region, a third do not get the TB services. On World TB Day, WHO is urging countries to find, treat and cure the “missing” 1 million who do not get TB services, in order to accelerate progress towards zero TB deaths, infections, suffering and stigma.
- Regional framework for advocacy, communicatin and social mobilization
- National TB control programme managers and partners : Report of the meeting
- The South East Asia Regional Response Plan for Drug Resistant TB care and control 2011-2015
- Advisory Committee on MDR-TB (rGLC) SEAR 2012-2014
- Updated Regional Strategic Plan for TB Care and Control 2012-2015 [pdf 1.46Mb]